Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부

On September 16, 2013 at Convocation, North America's largest weekly gathering of Christian students, John Piper spoke to students and faculty about motivation of a life fully committed to Christ. His message was that the understanding of eternity will become the root of love that Christians have for the nations. 

John Piper is founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. For 33 years, he served as senior pastor at Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, Minnesota. 

John is the author of more than 50 books and more than 30 years of his preaching and teaching is available free at desiringGod.org. John and his wife, Noel, have four sons, one daughter, and twelve grandchildren.

1. John Piper sermon: My Peace I Give To You; Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled

Date2018.06.13 Bywgma
    Read More
  2. John Piper sermon: My Peace I Give To You; Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled

Date2015.06.20 Bykim
    Read More
  3. John Piper - When a Lover of Good Thinks About Evil

Date2015.01.24 Bykim
    Read More
  4. John Piper sermon: As I Have Loved You, Love One Another

Date2014.12.12 Bykim
    Read More
  5. John Piper - When a Lover of Good Thinks About Evil - 2 Tim. 3:1-13

Date2014.09.12 Bykim
    Read More
  6. John Piper - Liberty University Convocation

On September 16, 2013 at Convocation, North America's largest weekly gathering of Christian students, John Piper spoke to students and faculty about motivation of a life fully committed to Christ. His message was that the understanding of e...
    Date2014.08.30 Bykim
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
/ 4

브라우저를 닫더라도 로그인이 계속 유지될 수 있습니다. 로그인 유지 기능을 사용할 경우 다음 접속부터는 로그인할 필요가 없습니다. 단, 게임방, 학교 등 공공장소에서 이용 시 개인정보가 유출될 수 있으니 꼭 로그아웃을 해주세요.

TALK