Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
교회명 El Shaddai
설교자 Mark Biltz
내용 August 5, 2017 ~ Av 13, 5777. I Plead (Va’Etchannan) ואתחנן
Deuteronomy 3:23-25 I begged the LORD at that time, saying, “Lord the LORD, you have begun to show your servant your greatness, and your strong hand: for what god is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to your works, and according to your mighty acts? Please let me go over and see the good land that is beyond the Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.”
Deuteronomy 3:26,27 But the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and didn’t listen to me; and the LORD said to me, “Let it suffice you; speak no more to me of this matter. Go up to the top of Pisgah, and lift up your eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and see with your eyes: for you shall not go over this Jordan.
#1 Deut 4:1-40 Now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them
#2 Deut 5:1-27 Moses called to all Israel, and said to them, Hear, Israel, the statutes and the ordinances which I speak in your ears this day, that you may learn them, and observe to do them. –
#3 Deut 6:1-7:11 Now this is the commandment, the statutes, and the ordinances, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that you might do them in the land where you go over to possess it;
... For complete notes, audio and video downloads please see: http://elshaddaiministries.us
성경본문 I Plead (Va’Etchannan) ואתחנן
August 5, 2017 ~ Av 13, 5777
Reading:
Deut 3:23-7:11 ~ Is 40:1-26 ~ Luke 22:13-38
web_header_image-2.png
마크빌츠1.jpg

Mark Biltz

August 5, 2017 ~ Av 13, 5777. I Plead (Va’Etchannan) ואתחנן

월드미션뉴스.jpg

Articles

TALK